Over the last few weeks we have been going through a few developments at Torque. We will be adding some Next-Level services and an expansion of our vehicle lines for your convenience. Here are a few updates:
Torque Automotive & Integrity Auto Care merger:
We are excited to announce that our sister shop, Integrity Auto Care is joining forces with Torque Automotive. We have combined both shops now and all the staff and equipment from Integrity Auto are now under one roof at Torque Automotive. In an effort to better serve you - our customers, we will now be able to service all makes (American, Asian, and European vehicles) under one roof. The best part? Our employees will be staying the same and will all be under one roof. Micheaux Norman will still be your service advisor if you have a European vehicle and Doug Dowling will be your trusted service advisor for your domestic, Asian or Hybrid vehicle. Our original ASE Certified Technicians Ian, Tim and Tom each have their own specialty vehicle lines that they will be assigned to so as a customer you will still receive only the best service and repairs specific to your vehicle brand.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. During this COVID19 outbreak we have been taking extra steps to keep our staff and customers safe. We have implemented an action plan to prevent the spread of the virus while still being open to serve our clients automotive needs. Over the last few weeks we have taken extreme measures to clean and sanitize our reception, waiting areas and bathrooms. Here are our current protocols:
- Key fobs, interior of customer cars are being sanitized at check in and again after the work is completed before pickup.
- All employees have been instructed to keep a safe distance from clients and each other, wash hands every hour and wear gloves while working on client vehicles. A fresh set of gloves for final test drive.
- No hand shakes or any contact is allowed.
- Any customers walking into our reception are asked to either wash hands immediately or take a spritz of hand sanitizer at the main service counter.
- Please call in to cancel or reschedule your appointment if you feel any cold or flu like symptoms.
- We are no longer allowing customers to wait in the customer lounge during the next few weeks so please either drop the vehicle off with us or take advantage of our new pick up/drop off service.
- We are staggering appointments in order to limit our reception area to 1 customer at a time.
Free White Glove Pick up/Drop off & Loaner Vehicle Service
During this time of social distancing we are offering Next-Level convenience to all our clients. Here's how it works:
- Call us to schedule appointment and request the free pick up of you vehicle
- One of our team members will arrive at your door with a fully sanitized loaner vehicle.
- We will take you vehicle back to the shop for service and return it to your door when complete. Fully sanitized again of course before you receive it. We will also have your vehicle washed for you before delivery as an extra courtesy.
- This contact-less system prevents further spread of the virus and allows you to comply with any mandatory shelter in place orders.
- During the course of the day our team will keep you updated and call you first for any authorization of work needed.
- Final payment can be done over the phone or electronically before delivery.
We are optimistic that during this outbreak we will have continuity of service for any of your automotive needs. Please remember that support of a small business like ours during this time is critical and we will do our best to serve you.
Thanks again for your support and we look forward to serving you.