Exceptional Mercedes Service–Raleigh, NC
Specializing in Mercedes Repairs–Torque Automotive
Complete Mercedes Service & Repair
The Mercedes-Benz has been an international symbol for status. Today, you ride in luxury but you need a technician whose auto services have an eye on tomorrow for you. It’s not a coincidence that you never see a Mercedes on the side of the road. They’re prime examples of excellence in the automotive industry. Despite being one of the best manufactured vehicles, your Mercedes should receive scheduled service to maintain its excellence. The team of experts at Torque Automotive has the skills and experience to provide all of your Mercedes service and repair needs.
Your Alternative to the Dealership
We use the most advanced diagnostic equipment for your Mercedes service and repair work. When you come to Torque Automotive, you never have to worry about the quality and effectiveness of our services. Our ASE Certified technicians are able to handle any of your Mercedes service needs. From routine maintenance to major repairs, our experts will enhance and extend the enjoyment of your Mercedes. We are an excellent alternative to the expensive dealerships, and our skills and training are unmatched in the Raleigh & Wake Forest, NC area.
Come to Torque Automotive–Get Your Mercedes Serviced Today!
Call us today to discuss how we can put you on, and keep you on, the path of permanent repairs. We specialize in catering to all your Mercedes service needs. Or just stop by with any questions or concerns regarding your Mercedes service, because we have all the answers you’re seeking.
Mercedes Service & Repairs in Raleigh & Wake Forest Include:
- Performance Software Tuning
- Wallnut Blast for Direct Injection Engines
- Diesel Software Tuning
- Adblue Fluid Service for BlueTEC Models
- Factory Level Diagnostics & Coding
- Engine rebuild & replacement
- Maintenance Light Reset
- Service A – Service B Services
- Air Conditioning Service & Tune Up
- Electrical System Diagnosis
- Brake System Repair
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Steering & Suspension Repair
- Wheel Alignment
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance – 30k, 60k, 90k
- Muffler Service & Repair
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- NC State Inspection Station